Our Lady’s School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic part time teacher to join our strong family community. We are very proud of our accomplishments at Our Lady’s and are looking to appoint an outstanding teacher, who shares our vision and believes that children learn through a practical hands-on approach.
We are looking for a KS2 Teacher who is;
- An excellent practitioner with high expectations of themselves and children
- Enthusiastic and creative in their teaching
- Supports our Catholic ethos
- An effective team member open to sharing ideas and embracing new ones
- Promotes active learning and differentiation that allows all children to access their learning
We can offer you:
- Children who are polite and happy who are eager to learn.
- A welcoming school with a strong Catholic ethos
- A supporting, positive and caring staff team, governors, parents and community
- The opportunity to work in a vibrant, professional learning community that seeks excellence.
0.6 (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday) KS2 Teacher (Year 3/4)
Starting September 2020 Fixed Term
Salary Range: MPS Scale
NQT’s welcome to apply and will be fully supported.
The school is committed to equal opportunities and safer recruitment practice. In support of this, the post requires a criminal background check via the disclosure procedure. The successful applicant will therefore be subject to an Enhanced DBS check, references and other pre-employment checks.
Visits to the school are encouraged following a telephone discussion initially with the
Head teacher, Mrs D Girton. Please call the school office on 01962 32660.
Application forms should be returned to the Headteacher Mrs Danuta Girton
by 12 noon on Friday 19th June 2020
Interviews: Monday 29th June 2020